Saturday, February 21, 2004

Fucktastic

But this is truly disturbing: The push for "diversity" and "multiculturalism" and "inclusionary practices" has led white folks to realize how much they too have been "excluded" and unfairly "stereotyped." Sweet Jesus. Scholarships for whites only based on the efficacy of analyzing one's own whiteness. Holy fuck my cock.

(paraphrased as best I can remember this stunning bit of commentary)
"I feel sorry for my white male friends who can't get jobs because companies have to fill racial quotas"

What?

I'm having a vision: "Hello? Is Mr. Riche there? Yes, this is Salomon Smith Barney. We regret to inform you that despite your astounding resume and orgasmic qualifications (you went to Yale? Perhaps you know my son, Jack), we've decided not to hire you because there's a nice ethnic man who fulfills our company's need to maintain the appearance of a "diverse" environment. So please, don't blame us, blame them.

Isn't it nice that companies let you know when you haven't gotten that sweet ass job that the reason you were rejected was because an ethnic minority took your job?

Yeah. That's what I thought.

Is anybody out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home