Dude, where's my band?
I would like to commend Nate and Ian for their prompt heeding of my cry for visitors at work. To the rest of you, shame on you. Unless you don't have a car. Or a bike. Or two working legs. Or internet access. Or money. Then you are forgiven. There was a show at the Glass Nickel last night. Funrod. Funrod?
You don't happen to have an extensive collection of cliffnotes, do you?
Anyways, about Spiderman2, so clearly Spiderman3 will involve the return of the Green Goblin, which is ok, but I hope that Peter Parker's one armed professor has something to do with the third installment. As I recall, he's going to try to regrow his arm via genetic splicing of herpetological genomes and something will go horrible awry causing him to turn into a reptilian mutant, with, however, two fully functioning scaly alligator arms no less.
Yesterday I was sitting outside at work taking a break and my boss/manager/owner man was sitting out there asking me about school, and I told him that I liked being a grad student because the hours were good and because it's nice to not have someone hovering over me watching me work all the time. Then I realized that his job is to hover around and keep an eye on us. He gave me a look. The look that means, I know what you're up to, and I'm watching you. Oops.
Luckily the worst thing that you'll catch me doing at work is stealing fries off customers' plates.
I'm procrastinating.
You don't happen to have an extensive collection of cliffnotes, do you?
Anyways, about Spiderman2, so clearly Spiderman3 will involve the return of the Green Goblin, which is ok, but I hope that Peter Parker's one armed professor has something to do with the third installment. As I recall, he's going to try to regrow his arm via genetic splicing of herpetological genomes and something will go horrible awry causing him to turn into a reptilian mutant, with, however, two fully functioning scaly alligator arms no less.
Yesterday I was sitting outside at work taking a break and my boss/manager/owner man was sitting out there asking me about school, and I told him that I liked being a grad student because the hours were good and because it's nice to not have someone hovering over me watching me work all the time. Then I realized that his job is to hover around and keep an eye on us. He gave me a look. The look that means, I know what you're up to, and I'm watching you. Oops.
Luckily the worst thing that you'll catch me doing at work is stealing fries off customers' plates.
I'm procrastinating.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home