Friday, May 14, 2004

The High Noon

Let's just say NO to Hum Machine, who "opened" for The German Art Students, except that they played for about an hour too long, and covered Mission of Burma very wrongly, and made my ears and my stomach hurt. I was disappointed in the HNS as well, somehow I was hoping for more of a bar that didn't totally remind me of the fact that I live in Wisconsin. Oh well.

And, speaking of inappropriate touching, some asshole in a PBR cap had the nerve to vertically hump me while I was trying to watch the German Art Students. The German Art Students. This is not music that begets vertical humping. It made me feel really gross. And pissed me off that I had to peel the guy off of my back. Sick.

Who's going to see Colony of Watts tonight with Echo Static at the French Quarter Cafe? Oh yes you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home