What the FUCK happened last night?
Readers. Help me help myself find an answer to what the fuck happened last night.
Listen.
I woke up at 4am, or rather was shaken out of my bed by a MASSIVE EXPLOSION of some sort that shook my apartment building/bed. I have no idea what it was. Nobody seems to have heard it except me (well I've only asked one other person so far). My immediate reaction when I heard the explosion was: government biological bomb experiment. My second reaction: Meteor. My third reaction: Alien abduction.
My fourth: Gas explosion. My Fifth: Returned to the First Reaction. Sixth: Earthquake
You know, if I lived in any city but Madison, I would have just assumed some punks were throwing hand grenades at each other, rolled over, and went back to sleep. Instead, I lay awake for an hour thinking about how the government found out about me and was trying to do some neuro-toxin testing on my apartment building.
But really, I'm not insane, and I did hear the loudest middle of night explosion ever to date.
Please, any suggestions that might put my mind at ease are greatly welcomed. Bitches.
Yours,
The Ministry
Listen.
I woke up at 4am, or rather was shaken out of my bed by a MASSIVE EXPLOSION of some sort that shook my apartment building/bed. I have no idea what it was. Nobody seems to have heard it except me (well I've only asked one other person so far). My immediate reaction when I heard the explosion was: government biological bomb experiment. My second reaction: Meteor. My third reaction: Alien abduction.
My fourth: Gas explosion. My Fifth: Returned to the First Reaction. Sixth: Earthquake
You know, if I lived in any city but Madison, I would have just assumed some punks were throwing hand grenades at each other, rolled over, and went back to sleep. Instead, I lay awake for an hour thinking about how the government found out about me and was trying to do some neuro-toxin testing on my apartment building.
But really, I'm not insane, and I did hear the loudest middle of night explosion ever to date.
Please, any suggestions that might put my mind at ease are greatly welcomed. Bitches.
Yours,
The Ministry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home