TASTE MY MIDDLE FINGER
Ok, actually don't. That's disgusting. But in case you haven't noticed, the theme of this site is filth, however today I am in a remarkably unfilthy mood, and in fact I feel better than I have in months, maybe even a year. So just for today I will break the two unofficial rules of this site:
1) to always post with spite
2) to not reveal anything endearing
With that in mind, I'm in a good mood. I WANT TO INTERACT WITH HUMANS, for fuck's sake humor me, call me, write me, whatever.
And if you so desire, taste my middle finger anyway, filthy humans.
1) to always post with spite
2) to not reveal anything endearing
With that in mind, I'm in a good mood. I WANT TO INTERACT WITH HUMANS, for fuck's sake humor me, call me, write me, whatever.
And if you so desire, taste my middle finger anyway, filthy humans.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home