Things I have done today in avoidance of the inevitable
1. Took out the trash, including the recycling
2. Made myself French Toast. 3 pieces. With Cinnamon. Ate it all up.
3. Bought myself a cup of coffee and some eggs (for the French Toast)
4. Swept the bathroom floor, after I
5. Gave myself a haircut
6. Swept the bathroom floor again, after I showered and extra little hairs fell all over the floor
7. Played a short round of KoL
8. Watered my plants, and currently contemplating pruning them
9. Washed my dishes
10. Read some blogs
11. Read a playboy
12. Analyzed the back cover of the "Risky Business" DVD
13. Making idle lists on my blog
Ok back to work,
bye bye.
2. Made myself French Toast. 3 pieces. With Cinnamon. Ate it all up.
3. Bought myself a cup of coffee and some eggs (for the French Toast)
4. Swept the bathroom floor, after I
5. Gave myself a haircut
6. Swept the bathroom floor again, after I showered and extra little hairs fell all over the floor
7. Played a short round of KoL
8. Watered my plants, and currently contemplating pruning them
9. Washed my dishes
10. Read some blogs
11. Read a playboy
12. Analyzed the back cover of the "Risky Business" DVD
13. Making idle lists on my blog
Ok back to work,
bye bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home