Creepy feelings
It's almost 10am and it's still dark. No sun? I've noticed that as the ominous date of big test approach more and more are my dreams at night infected with embarrassingly obvious metaphors of my increasing anxiety. Like hanging out at a party with my 3 committee members, who are all wasted, one hits on me, which immediately makes me hope that I can use this inappropriate event to my advantage, another wants me to order a pizza for him, divided into thirds, each third with a different and difficult to attain topping, and no matter how hard I try I can't make the pizza right, and it keeps collapsing in the oven because one of the toppings is expensive and rare Canadian booze that makes the crust soggy.
I hate my unconscious. It's dumb and obvious. Although I'm unclear on the significance of the booze being Canadian.
I hate my unconscious. It's dumb and obvious. Although I'm unclear on the significance of the booze being Canadian.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home