I know I know I know
I haven't updated in a long time.
New News:
1. Our CD is done!!! I am physically holding it. In a platonic sort of way.
2. I got engaged.
3. as in to be married.
4. whoa!
5. http://thehatpartyband.com has been revamped and it's way better. check it out.
6. I figured out the dissertation thing. almost.
7. it has something to do with time travel and spandex
8. actually that's it.
New News:
1. Our CD is done!!! I am physically holding it. In a platonic sort of way.
2. I got engaged.
3. as in to be married.
4. whoa!
5. http://thehatpartyband.com has been revamped and it's way better. check it out.
6. I figured out the dissertation thing. almost.
7. it has something to do with time travel and spandex
8. actually that's it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home