Massive Suckage
Can I just say that money blows. Clearly you all know this already, but I'm convinced that debt has its own sense of poetic injustice. For example, a couple months ago, I finally start making enough money to break even every month after the bills are paid. And then the car breaks, and requires an unhappy $300 to fix it. So then in another couple of months, I finally pay that shit off, and am at the happy breaking even phase, even on the verge of saving a few dollars a month, most of which would go to the cost of recording our CD. And then I find out that I owe memorial fucking library $220 in fees, which yes I realize are my own fault, but for fuck's sake why do I have to pay it all at once? So I am not allowed to register for classes until that shits paid off, and in fact they do not allow for payment plans and/or deferral. That shits fucked--how the fuck is a broke ass mother fucker supposed to stay in school if the system doesn't even allow for a payment plan. Why not $50 a month? I might be able to swing that. Cause right now, if I pay that fucking fine I will have nothing left. Again. Every three months, no matter how much I work, not matter how much feel like I'm working all the monkeyass fucking time, I find myself having absolutely nothing to show for it. People, I do not buy anything. As in nothing. Except food and cigarettes and an occasional cup of coffee, and that's when I'm splurging. And I don't care. I don't want to have to buy anything. But I do care that at the end of the month, I'm not worried about whether or not I'm going to have enough money for rent, and enough to put into paying down my credit card debt.
The point is, the educational system is unkind.
Fuck.
As the majority would say, it's my own damn fault for taking it upon myself to get a useless education when I should be perfectly happy working an hourly wage job for the rest of my life. Fuck the majority. I want to know how long George W. Bush, or Dick fucking Cheney, or any cabinet member would last cashiering, photocopying, waiting tables, working third shift at a Kraft plant, telemarketing, etc. That would be a fun experiment.
The rant ends here. Off to work.
The point is, the educational system is unkind.
Fuck.
As the majority would say, it's my own damn fault for taking it upon myself to get a useless education when I should be perfectly happy working an hourly wage job for the rest of my life. Fuck the majority. I want to know how long George W. Bush, or Dick fucking Cheney, or any cabinet member would last cashiering, photocopying, waiting tables, working third shift at a Kraft plant, telemarketing, etc. That would be a fun experiment.
The rant ends here. Off to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home