Flashpoints
There are a few things that you don't forget. Of late, I've been having these bizarre flashbacks to the very moment when I found out that someone I cared for very much had been cheating on me. It's one of those vivid, kicked in the stomach type of memories. And when I think about it, I almost feel like puking all over again--yet it happened over two years ago. What gives?
I was standing in a parking lot between Johnson and Gorham when I found out. I started crying, and then I fell on the ground and just lay there crumpled for maybe a half hour. It's a weird state to be in, crying and on the ground out in the open. And then I somehow got into my car, and drove home.
To this day, whenever I see a girl crying in her car, I think about how much somebody must of hurt her, and I feel sad.
Anyways, you live and you learn. Some people are just bad for you, and then some people are just plain bad. You learn to spot the bad ones from far, far, away, and you remember not to meet them. You learn to stay away from the the ones who are bad for you.
I was standing in a parking lot between Johnson and Gorham when I found out. I started crying, and then I fell on the ground and just lay there crumpled for maybe a half hour. It's a weird state to be in, crying and on the ground out in the open. And then I somehow got into my car, and drove home.
To this day, whenever I see a girl crying in her car, I think about how much somebody must of hurt her, and I feel sad.
Anyways, you live and you learn. Some people are just bad for you, and then some people are just plain bad. You learn to spot the bad ones from far, far, away, and you remember not to meet them. You learn to stay away from the the ones who are bad for you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home