What Happened
School ended. I vegetated. We went on tour. It was amazing. I want to do it again. We came back. We tried to play a show in Detroit. We were thwarted by Chicago, and a truck filled with papers on fire. We came back. I vegetated some more, interrupted by bouts of waitressing.
Batman Begins. Today.
Alaska in less than 3 weeks.
Gulp.
I got a video camera.
Be on the watch. First installment of nouveau nature horror film coming soon. Tentatively called: I went to Alaska; got mauled by bear.
I am quickly becoming only interested in science fiction. This bodes not well for dissertation chapter writing.
that is it. I have some free time. If you want to do something consider the Come Back Inn. They have Gauntlet: Legends there. I am running out of excuses.
And one last plug. If you are looking for an activity for Thursday night, consider going to the Glass Nickel to see a show. How curious. The Eyebeams w/ the Headlights and the New sense. Delicious pop. Will not dissapoint. Plus, cheese bread for $3.50.
Batman Begins. Today.
Alaska in less than 3 weeks.
Gulp.
I got a video camera.
Be on the watch. First installment of nouveau nature horror film coming soon. Tentatively called: I went to Alaska; got mauled by bear.
I am quickly becoming only interested in science fiction. This bodes not well for dissertation chapter writing.
that is it. I have some free time. If you want to do something consider the Come Back Inn. They have Gauntlet: Legends there. I am running out of excuses.
And one last plug. If you are looking for an activity for Thursday night, consider going to the Glass Nickel to see a show. How curious. The Eyebeams w/ the Headlights and the New sense. Delicious pop. Will not dissapoint. Plus, cheese bread for $3.50.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home