Monday, July 03, 2006

Things

I've been feeling vengeful lately, probably due to stress. But it's weird to walk around town and think about all the ways you want to enact some bizarre revenges upon people who are barely a blip on the radar anymore. Likewise, I've been thinking a lot about political extremes and how even if politics aren't as polarized as they appear, it just doesn't really matter, because people with moderate and rational views get grinded up into a pulp by psychos anyways, and the psychos make more interesting news, ultimately. Right? And verbal violence has replaced real violence, which I suppose is actually a step in the right direction--but seriously, what the fuck? And check this out, everytime I read the news, I'm disturbed by all this talk of nuclear war (is somebody literally standing in a boardroom with a bar graph pointing to the positive correlation between war panic and spending habits and rubbing their hands together devilishly?), but I'm even more unsettled that I find the president of Iran attractive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home