Friday, January 13, 2006

A random update

Teaching nearly killed me last semester. It definitely killed my blog. My dissertation has me intellectually paralyzed. It makes me think I've chosen the wrong vocation. All I can think about is what's going to happen next in Battlestar Galactica. All I've been reading is Bill Willingham's Fable, Brian Vaughan's Y: The Last Man, and Scott McCloud's Understanding Comics. And I recently finished Marvel: 1602. I need to read Ishmael Reed's Conjure and Japanese by Spring. Today I overheard a distinguished faculty mention that Cincinnati has a "great dining scene". Amongst other things, I thought to myself. My rage is controlled, yet controlling. Dancing with the Stars is by far one of the most useless and baffling pieces of television I've had the misfortune of flipping to in the near future. It turns out white is not my color. I still have aspirations to bring Star Trek back to network television. If I could disrupt the neutrino barrier with a tachyon pulse. I have more stories, but they don't quite make sense yet. I'm teaching a comics class this semester. I have crude justifications. More to come, the gods willing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home