This is Hard
They said things would be easier after prelims and they were wrong, dead wrong. The work never ends, and when it does, the other work kicks in to remind me how much work I have to do after I get off work.
The good news is, when you don't do all your work, nobody has to know, and you can think about Season Three of Strangers with Candy all day long without anybody knowing either.
I've little time to update this these days, and when I do have the time I somehow spend that time playing that damned kingdom of loathing game.
The good news is, I didn't get a raise this year. Wait a second...
No, the good news is, Colony of Watts is playing with Mike Watt at the High Noon Saturday night at 10pm. Where will you be?
The good news is, when you don't do all your work, nobody has to know, and you can think about Season Three of Strangers with Candy all day long without anybody knowing either.
I've little time to update this these days, and when I do have the time I somehow spend that time playing that damned kingdom of loathing game.
The good news is, I didn't get a raise this year. Wait a second...
No, the good news is, Colony of Watts is playing with Mike Watt at the High Noon Saturday night at 10pm. Where will you be?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home